Li-FT SALINE LIGHTENING + EMERGENCY Li-FT AFTERCARE
It is critical to follow all aftercare instructions to prevent complications, scarring and to achieve optimum results.
Please read carefully
1. Keep the area clean and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave it open to air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2. Clean the blotting area with saline or sterile wipes 3 times a day. Also, blot the area with a clean paper towel or gauze 3 to 4 times a day to help keep the area dry. (Do not ice area)
3. Do not soak or wet the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry.
4. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TUBS, TANNING, OR EXERCISE. NO EXCEPTIONS (until ALL scabs have fallen off)
5. Do not disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
6. Treat the area with TLC and keep it clean and dry at all times.
7. Once all scabbing has naturally fallen off, apply one drop of Vitamin E Oil 3 x day (throughout the day) for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until the next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has naturally and completely fallen off. It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs are off.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important to the process and integrity of the skin that 8 full weeks of healing take place before another lightening session can be done. No exceptions.
Lightening and/or removing unwanted pigment is a long process and patience is required. This is true whether you are choosing a lightening product service or laser. Please be patient and give the process a fair chance to work. Expect visibly and wanted results in 2 to 5 sessions. How many sessions are needed will depend on how saturated the pigment is, how deep it was implanted and how much needs to be removed for the desired result
Results cannot be foreseen, predicted, or guaranteed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us. If at any time you have any green or yellow pus in the area of the removal, or any concerns at all during the healing process please call us and seek medical help to ensure it is not an allergic reaction or infection.